MARK YOUR CALENDARS: April 23, 2015!
Join us in strengthening the 5th Annual Philly Take Back the Night!!!
Calling all communities to unite and take a stand against domestic and sexual violence!
• March to take back the streets starting at one of four locations heading to the First Unitarian Church.
* Participate in the “Bust the Myths” Street Action.
• Speak out and breaking the silence; storytelling and sharing about living with and surviving violence, abuse, and oppression.
* A candlelight vigil to remember those still fighting, those lost to violence, and those surviving.
* Tabling to provide networking and resources for survivors and their family and friends from a coalition of beautiful, badass organizations and people.
More details soon!
Follow us on twitter at @TBTNPhilly http://www.twitter.com/